integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Sunday, April 11, 2010
I seriously feel super blessed and touched atm.

I got a NUS Law interview/test next wk, and so I emailed Boonyeow (my 7F snr) to ask him for advice and stuff cus he's alr gotten in NUS Law Sch (: I didn't really expect anything la cus I know he's still busy serving the nation/giving tuition and all that (:

OMG but this morning, I got an sms from him to check my email, and when i did check it, I got this 2000 word reply on every aspect of his experience and everything and he offered me advice and suggestions from the bottom of his heart and as I read the email, my heart was srsly brimming with ((((((((: and i don't think i've felt like that in a very long time. He actl took precious time (substantial amts of it) and effort to help me unconditionally and at the end of the email he ended off with JIAYOUUUUU in caps with this hugely smiley and I srsly feel so blessed to have him as a snr, not cus he gave me tips and advice, but cus he actl cares enough to dedicate so much to me, literally and in all other senses of the word dedication. I don't know if you'll ever see this Boonyeow, but I really appreciate everything and I'll do my best for you and for myself (: Thankyou for everything <3!

It's times like this you know you're truly lucky cus there are genuinely good people by your side supporting you and giving you chances to come through and excel. (it rly beats having friends by ur side who say they care but are rly not bothered about ur existence. they think you owe them a living and an explanation for everything but they don't think they owe you that same level of respect).

Anyw, I'm gonna try my very best ((((:

Trying to org something for 6V next wk! :D Liquor partayyyyyyy and/or ecp! :D yayyyyy!